Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thought Id try a post of some finds from 2004/2005

alfano

The top row is some clad rings i cleand up. That thing in the thing in the upper right corner is an earing i almost tossed, thought it was a piece of junk. It was totally crusted with sand and nasty looking. Tested my electrolysis on it and ran it through the tumbler with stainless steal shot mix, turned out to be silver with 14k gold weave through middle. All that jewlery was ran through the tumbler with stainless shot and then put in heated ultra sonic cleaner. Did alot of testing with cleaning this year. All of the silver rings on the bottom rows were black. I cleaned them all at once in the tumbler. The middle rows are my yellow ,white gold and black hills gold rings. Cant wait till the lakes thaw im going to hit it hard this year and double my ring count.:super:[attachment 19992 DSCN0016.JPG]

I live in minnesota land of 10,000 lakes and alot more beaches than that. Im in central minnesota so no problem with places to go. Plenty of resorts in my area and old ones to. The only problem i have is deciding weather to land hunt or water hunt, for the day.:wiggle:

I had found a class ring exactly like that one from 1959 and was wondering if you could give me any info on it. Thanks

Its 1967 and from mora mn. the city is printed on the gold emblem that in the center of the stone. Mora is close to Brainerd where i live.:cool:

[quote alfano]Its 1967 and from mora mn. the city is printed on the gold emblem that in the center of the stone. Mora is close to Brainerd where i live.:cool:[/quote]

It;s also just like the ones we got in high school in 1966 (yes, I'm ancient). That was in Schuylkill county, Penna.
HTH,
Tagamet