Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thought for the day:The last days:sadwalk:

C.J.M.

john 14: verse 6 ----"jesus said to him,"i am the way,the truth,and the life".No one comes unto the father except through me.
2 timothy chapter 3----- ver.1 But know this ,that in the last days perilous times will come. 2. For men will be lovers of themselves,loves of money,boasters,proud,blasphemers,disobedient to parents,unthankful,unholy. 3. unloving,unforgiving,slanderers,without self-control,brutal,depspisers of good. 4. traitors.headstrong,haughty,lovers of pleasure rather than loversof god. 5. HAVING A FORUM OF GODLINESS ,BUT DENIING ITS POWER.AND SUCH PEOPLE TURN AWAY! 6. For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins,led awayby various lusts. 7. always leaning and never to come to the knowledge of the thruth.
chapter 4.verses: 3---5 For the time will come when they will not endure SOUND DOCTRINE,but according to their own desires,because they have ITCHING EARS,they will heap up for themselves teachers. 4. and they will turn theirs ears away from the truth and be turned aside to fables. 5. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions,do the work of an evangelist,fulfill your ministry.:wave:

CHRISTAINS NEED TO BE OF ONE ACCORD BEFORE THE LORD,PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.:clapping:

Thanks CJM for your post.

It made me wonder about the Last Days, are they upon us? Who really knows?

Many earlier generations thought so. 100 or so years ago writers were convinced of the depravity of the society of that day.

Looking at the open sin of those begone days, as far as we can determine it, it seems very obvious that the open sin of our day is infinitely worse.

Back then out of wedlock births were condemned, often in rather cruel and unnecessary ways, but at least it was frowned upon.

Abortion was condemned, and is now recommended by some.

Bad language was condemned. I have old newspapers that would not print swear words and would leave blanks in the text. What about today?

Even the TV of my younger days was free of bad language. The worst thing you may hear was "You dirty rat."

I had never heard a girl swear in my youth, but not now. Many are worse than the men.

Immorality was publically frowned up, now it is promoted.

Crime, in days gone by, was treated harshly, often too harshly, but at least it was condemned and punishment was guaranteed through the Courts.

Three young men killed another young fellow not 10 minutes walk from my home. That was over five years ago. The three men were caught, found guilty of manslaughter and where are they now? Wandering free, out of jail already, just as if nothing had happened. What sort of a message does that send?

I recall a man in Sydney in my younger days who was discovered to be a homosexual. He was dismissed from his public office that very day. Instant dismissal. Now it seems almost compulsory.

In the last days we are told that this sort of thing will abound.

By comparison with even my youthful years, it abounds infinitely more.

If some of the old-time believers, say from Spurgeon's day, were around now I wonder what they would think?

They would not believe how we, as so-called Christian nations, have descended into depravity and are continuing the downward spiral at an ever increasing rate.

The sad thing is that many do not even know that they have fallen so far, as our society is just how it is to them. They don't know any different.

In the past God has raised up a prophet of some type, Wycliffe, Wesley, Spurgeon, Billy Sunday, Billy Graham and many more, but we need another one, don't you think?

Maybe we have a long way to fall yet, and it is a frightening thought.

The world and more particulate the United States is running down the road of Sodom & Gomorrah at light speed. We are, in fact, living in the last days. There's so little that must be accomplished according to the book of Revelation . One of those last day messages was that the Word of a God will go out to every tongue & people & then the end will come. It is the goal of the Seventh Day Adventist Church to accomplish this in the next two years, either by missionaries, radio, or television. We must do all we can to bring as many to CHRIST as we can in the time aloted.

We are living in the last days,keep your eyes on Israel .Gods prophecies are coming to pass.:blink:

destruction will come! Jesus is coming to catch His own away, soon, so are you ready to meet Him in the air? Never know when it will be too late to escape the great tribulation coming to all who are left behind! It sure will be a terrible time to live in while on this earth and not be safe in the Ark of the Covenant, Who is Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord when we confess our sins and truly believe in Him, for He was crucified for our sins by taking our place but He arose alive and well and lives forever more and His faithful saints will be with Him in Glory Land....His Father's heavenly real and then new Jerusalem City on a new earth!! Amen! :angel: Ma