Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Those :rant: Damn Squirrels

A

Anonymous

In between the rain on this gloomy Sunday, I would go out into my rose garden, snip a few here, a few there. Put a little spray on this one or that, just trying to fill up my dry time trying to do something useful.

I also went out and put feed in the hummingbird feeders, corncobs on the squirrel feeders and birdseed in the bird feeders. Just about the time I put the seed in the feeder, I felt a wave of nostalgia come over me. I was putting the seed in Mother

n/t

live in peace. I enjoy just sitting back and watching them...they are amusing. Thanks for posting the story and pictures. Please have a safe and fun holiday! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

growing up, and with dumplings at that! I can't cook them, but my momma sure could! :)

say I miss eating them now, though. I just dont think I could kill one now, they are so dang cute! :)

what I did was take a three inch stove pipe and snap it around the post. The squirrels will eventally figure how to climb it that is when and I did it yesterday, I take Olive oil and mix a bunch of Tobasco in it and paint the pipe.

Now those little suckers try to climb the pole and it is too slick and then they lick the oil off their feet and that does it. For a while. It only lasts for a few days but it works.

I have the chipmunk problems too and as I have posted before, I have live traps and relocate them. The problem is that I can not do it this time of year because they have litters. As soon as I see the little suckers out I will start trapping them and taking them for a ride.

My buddy Dave had a bear, at least 300 lbs he said, on his deck the day before yesterday. That is about 4 miles from me. No pictures though.

I tried to get a picture for Fred but by the time I got the camera, the russells were out the door and after it. It tore across the river and I could not get the shot.

All the best

M

n/t

watch, but I swear, if I look out and there is a bear there, :surprised I promise!!!... he can have it! :lol

n/t

A 'Fabrique Nationale Fusile Automatique Leget' works wonders with squirrels [aka; tree-rats.]

This is a loaded question coming from me, Sis. Do you know how to clean a squirrel?