Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Those Dam Sprinklers Rained Gold..!

fastdraw

I spent about 3 hours detecting some remote places.... and NOTHING..!

So not wanting to go home empty handed,.. I hit a local city park so I could at least come home with so Clad..! I was there 3 minutes, when I got an interesting sound and radical numbers.
Since I was a looser all day.. I dug it.

Then I saw gold..!!!

I took the first picture... Im so excited I damn near pissed my pants..!

I was just starting to video my find... and the next thing I know.. The sprinkler system turns on and I'm being drenched..! So I just grab the end of the gold and pull it out, grab my Nox-600 and RUN to the park bench. Where I took the second picture.

The third picture was taken at home. You can see the clasp is broken from the other end. It's stamped ITALY & 14K

I'm so friggin excited... I hope I sleep tonight..?

Attachments

• 20190926_144129-1.jpg
    20190926_144129-1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 187
  • Message_1569534268081.jpg
    Message_1569534268081.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 20190926_154256.jpg
    20190926_154256.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 187
Really nice...score!

A few years ago I was at a small park and spent hours searching and digging around a basketball court, one of my favorite sites to find jewelry and I have found a ton around these things.
Worked like a dog, one of the few places I literally dig it all because masking hides so much when you are searching these total trash heaps.
Got very tired of that, found coins but no jewelry so I walked over to a picnic pavilion to rest for a bit and do just a bit more searching around that thing before I went home.
Very trashy, avoided most jumpy trash signals and that was most of them, but got a solid hit in foil so I dug that one.
Tiny gold ring.

Never give up...Never surrender, because you never know!

Last edited:
I remember how much oxygen I sucked in when I found that necklace, do you remember doing the same thing? Pretty little find!