Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This years finds

Casper-1

Don't think I'll be getting out anymore this year - I will be working 7 days a week till Jan. most likely. Here is pic of my water finds for 2005

my my looks like a pirate been tappin davey jones loocker hard n heavy, kool beans for sure, makes my diggin hand start twiching, seeing this kinda of loots reafirms what a fantastic Hobby/JOB this is. :clapping: :thumbup:

coastwise
Joe :detecting:

guys down there seem to find this much in a month - my stuff is 95% from June to Oct. - would be nice to be able to hit year round and in warmer waters.

Holy COW !!
Thanks for the warning so I don't have to waste my time on the beaches any
more.
They're depleted for SURE !!
Great job. Where had you done most of your sweeping?

Luckyglenn (?)

$20 bill was rolling in dead seagrass in St Maarten - 3 -$1 bills I found at fresh water beaches. I always wear a mask and snorkel - don't know if i posted this on this forum before - this is all paper money found while water hunting over about the last 5 years - some in freshwater - some from salt.