Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This would cure my love of flying........................:(

WillyP

I thought Calgary had bad cross winds.................

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ZqycoxU64[/video]

corporate jet. I forget what it was but a small thing, I was setting in my seat, it only had six seats for passengers and I could see out the windscreen as the pilots door was open. We landed about like that. It was scary to my but the pilot just seemed to take it in stride,

Of course my pilot, a black female by the way, did not almost hit the ground with the wing! She was just calm and cool and at the last moment just straightened it out for a great landing.

I am afraid there would be some laundry changes after that attempt