Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This will never happen again!

TNHunter

I was given permission to hunt 50yo house today. I was looking for lost high school ring from 25 years ago. No luck on the ring but got good signal on M6. It read as quarter then dime at 1 inch. I used my digger to lift up the soil and thought I had found pocket spill. I looked closer and noticed a nice row of dimes . It was a whole roll of dimes and some of the coin wrapper still with it. Later found 1956 wheatie.
Paul

Talk about ready to go to the bank,a little duct tape and you are rolled and ready to go,
great find.

If I can ask what part of TN. are you from?

Way to go Paul, You can't beat that. That's a real nice find. :clapping:

WTG Paul nice find. Any siver in the mix?
HH Dale

That is a really good find, nice to see the pictures of the find too.

rl1059 said:
Talk about ready to go to the bank,a little duct tape and you are rolled and ready to go,
great find.

If I can ask what part of TN. are you from?
I am in Kingsport, TN but oddly enough im from Decatur, AL
No silver in the roll:sadwalk:

That is a cool find and I know how excited you must have been when you realized what you had found. Sorry there was no silver. I can relate to your find because I found a roll of Walkers at a burned down railroad sub station near Tooele, Ut. It had burned down in the 50's. There was a little of the wrapper left, enough to indicate that they had been in a roll. They were all blackened by the fire and I was unable to get the black off. I sold them to a coin dealer in SLC,Ut, who was pretty excited with them. Thanks for sharing your find with us. HH Dennis in Idaho

Kingsport is definitely "GODS COUNTRY" up in the Tri Cities, Have been there several times.
we have a branch in Kingsport, Bristol, & J.City.

There is some historic areas up there ....again a great find I hope to do the same sometime.
HH Rodney