Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This will keep an idiot busy for a while :D

Royal

http://www.yonkis.com/mediaflash/cursor.swf

I wonder what type of bug he ate...one less bug for a macro bug photo! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

great state of Wisconsin and send them to you, we have so many bugs out here and even tho this has been a hot and dry summer all I have to do is walk into the corn fields and the bugs will move with me.

When I grew up in California we always found horny toads and snakes and lizards, I would carry a bucket with me into the fields and snagged anything that moved, I would keep a few for pets and let the rest go :)

General Ray

Many of the neighbors have cats and I see them catching and eating bugs under the street light up the street...several out there every night. Each bug they eat equals one less bug candidate for a macro bug photo. Not many flower gardens in any of the yards...no flowers no bugs. Every weekend someone around here are spraying insect poison on their yards...there is no way to get an count on the number of bugs killed this way. Then there are the birds...cut your yard and they are right behind you gathering up bugs to eat. I suspect that most of the good bugs have moved to a neighborhood with less aggressive homeowners. I will just bide my time and sooner or later a good bug will make the scene. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)