Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

this weeks fines

kevinslack

the good with the bad, this week i did get three silver dimes, 1 wheat penny 12 nickles 21 dimes 57 Penny's 23 quarters. but still having alot of trouble with the iron sound. which i think is a coin alot of times. what i learned this week on the iron is if i got a good sound one way and turn 90 degrees check it the other way and if the sounds not good its iron. also going to put a order in for some new headphones to see if it helps with the hunting.

Kevin,

Looks like your starting to get there. That's a lot of coinage. Way to go.

NebTrac

Nice haul and we now know you are not afraid to get down and dig :thumbup: It sounds like you are getting better at leaving the nails and that will help a lot.Keep digging those high tone that repeat from all directions and also you will get better each time out,Ray.

also i hear run the e-trac low and slow. so i run my coil right on the ground. does it matter if you run it on the ground. or will it work better about 1-inch above the ground.

Great job!

no just determined to get passed the learning curve. but i really need to make a test garden so i can hear deep silver sounds alot more.

The last 4 weeks at the beach have been a pretty similar ratio of junk for me.

However if I could graph the junk to keeper ratio it would be on a sharp decline. You said it Kevin, its a learning curve. I have gone from digging 10 bottle caps per coin to almost none, the only difference has been in my "terminal discrimination" lol..... in other words... I make the last call on what gets dug and what doesnt. So between 90