Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This weekends "finds"

Gotcha! I actually found them in the gift shop at Mount Rushmore! Here's another pic to show the size. Not bad for $2.99 a piece. :chase:

Dang you! I was thinking, "Wow, those are in the best shape I've ever seen for being dug." Grrr!

:laugh:

They also had wheat pennies and quarters. I was thinking of next time my buddies and I go out detecting to pretend I dug it. I had bought an additional Indian Head Penny and gave it to a friend since he had been griping about not finding one yet. They make good coasters too!

Actually, you didnt gotcha, me. Saw that one before. And as some one has already said, they dont come out the ground that nice, no matter how much you clean them. Grubby is the word.

I took a look recently at all the "good" finds I've made over the years. Even the REALLY good stuff, if added up, haggled over as it must be and then cashed out wouldn't pay for even a meager vacation. Doing this little examination makes me realize I don't do this for the riches.