Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This was WAYYYYYY TOO CLOSE for comfort.....:thumbdown:

warthog

I had to get some snow down off the roof edge,and it coulda been my last day on earth.I had to go over the dog fence to get close enough with the roof rake.I got done and came back over the fence,I lost my balance and fell in that almost waist deep snow,facing away from the dog fence,downhill into deeper snow....My right leg and foot being so weak was no help,either.So,I got on hands and knees(try that in deep snow!!!),and clawed my way into the path I had made,turned and clawed my way up the fence.I was covered head to feet in snow,and on the verge of my face going numb and unable to form words when I made it inside.I was EXTREMELY ANGRY at Marcia for not being out there in case that happened,and mad at myself,for not insisting that she be out there.Now that I have a path around the house all the way,next time will be MUCH less dramatic-I HOPE.....,,:(

Also always be aware of power lines!

Glad you're ok WH,we could all learn a lesson from your experience...........don't take things for granted.