Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This was a nice surprise from the depths of Lake Ouachita

Must be the one that Tom referred to in his posted message. Do you keep the rings that you find or do you sell them? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

It's just a lot of fun. You're right. it IS a ring...probably the best I've found to date. It has three diamonds across the face of the 10K band.

It was late last night and I posted the wrong photo. Have a good day, Fred! <><

aj

wading? I have never had the opportunity to do much water hunting, other than placer mining with Scuba gear at very shallow depths. I am sure all of you would have a good laugh watching me wading around with a brick tied to the closed coil of my "land" detecter......hoping i did not stumble :rofl:
Wayne

I have sold a bunch of them, in fact I scrapped about 40 when I bought my first land detector. I believe in returning them, at no cost, if I can find the owner but if hired to search I will take what they offer. I returned a 1932 ring to a ladies family a few years ago.

Try the picture again or send it to me

...and using my trusty Garrett Ace 250. I've paid for that little puppy a couple of times this summer! I likes it.

The Excal will be on the scene next season, hopefully. :D

aj

...as soon as I hook up with a hooka unit and an Exal. Can't wait.

I know you know what you're talking about. You probably have a lard can full of good ones. I once dove scuba but found that no one liked just sittin' around watchin' me have fun with the sea hunter...and I don't like diving alone in 20-25 feet of water. That's why I'm opting for the hooka and Excal and a good Co2 activated BC come next season.

aj