Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This Thursday........:clapping:

warthog

Marcia and I are headed to my sister's house for a few days.This is the sister I have that I lived with for 2 years,during and after my divorce..We figure to go back now,and celebrate our Christmas get together now,because of my back Dr. Follow up on 12/17,and all of us will be busy with our respective families for the holidays....You should just hear the excitement in my sister's voice,she is really looking forward to having us there,again....This Sunday,we are all getting in our vehicle,and going to our other sister's house in Waterford,for a nice get-together/dinner,and to call our oldest sister in Texas.ALL OF US ARE BELIEVERS,and it makes getting together SO much better....On a sad note,My sister I lived with for two years is moving out to Oregon next summer,to live with her oldest son and his wife.That will mean my other sister and I will still be in Michigan,with our other 2 sisters in Texas and Oregon.THANK YOU,LORD,FOR LOVING FAMILIES,AMEN......Please pay for a safe trip for Marcia and I to Attica on Thursday,thank you and amen.........

n/t

What a blessing to be with and to see some of your sisters, as families should be together and pray for each other and our nation which is in a sad condition! May you all enjoy your time of celebrating Thanksgiving and what God has done and is doing for His people and prayers for safe traveling! Amen! :angel: Ma