Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This thing looks huge - - -

cometguy

I got my new larger Deus coil programmed last night. I struggled with it a little bit. Seems I had written down the wrong serial number, so I entered it wrong. Luckily it is pretty simple to edit the number. Once I got the right number everything worked amazingly. I was amazed at how big the new coil looks side by side with the stock coil. I hope Indiana weather lets me get out soon and try this thing out. The stock coil gives you an idea of what are fields look like right now.

Don
HH

Is there a significant weight increase with the large coil? It looks like it will really mess with the balance of the unit.

The balance is not nearly as good. One thing that helps is to shorten the shaft. I had an adapter with my first large coil. Since then the dealer has stopped selling them in the US. The coil covers a larger area and can add some depth.

I got the special foot that offsets the mounting position. It seems pretty nicely balanced with the foot. It is heavier but not too bad. I need time out in the field to check it out. I think it will still be amazingly light compared to my old detector.

Don

So glad to see someone else gets their machine dirty. Beginning to think I was the only one.
Best of luck with the coil.