Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This surprised the heck outta me!....................

Wayne in BC

Take a look at this video, for those on dialup it basically shows that if you take apart a 6 volt battery .....there are 32 double A's inside that you can use for your electronics and way cheaper!. Did anyone know that?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/824477/6_volt_battery_hack_youll_be_amazed/

n/t

There were several video clips showing how to make an explosive device or fire. One video clip showed how to use a cell phone to set off a fireworks display from a remote location...with a little imagination, a bomb.

Last year, several of the neighborhood boys were trying to set off an explosion using a plastic coke bottle half full of coke or something. It caught my attention because it was in front of our house. They tried to explain that they could not do it in front of their homes...well, I told them that they could not do it in front of my home either. One of the boys, Brad, made mention that he had learned about it on the Internet. Those boys gave up and threw the stuff in the trash can. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

especially the one where that woman bent her body in all types of strange positions. :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

mfgr's use multiples of 4 batteries to get 6 volts. The cheaper 6V batts may have filler or dummy batteries in them, so buy a good quality 6V.

Dave