Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This Sunday at Church.......

warthog

An instrumental version of "White Christmas" Ms.Taylor and I have worked out,based on a version I heard once by Chet Atkins,and right after that,"Little Drummer Boy".Ms. Taylor will do the first verse as an instrumental introduction,then the whole congregation will sing it all the way through....Even with this potential eye problem I may have,I can still see pretty good,and as I play and sing from memory,I could do it with my eyes shut,no pun intended.....Matter of fact,I was practicing earlier and Marcia turned off the light accidentally,and I "went by feel",no sweat...........I feel that it is such a privilege to be able to be involved in Christmas music worship,......The traditional Gospels,and Christmas worship music holds so much joy for me,I could do them 10,000 times in a row,and never tire of them.....I have been entertaining the thought of maybe recording some of my Gospel instrumental songs next year,after I buy my new Martin guitar,if I'm going to pursue this,give me the best sounding instrument,MY sound....No matter what becomes of this concern because of my eyes,a new Martin guitar next Spring is written in stone,God willing,amen...........