Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This past weekend was our annual "Girls Weekend". It's something we do

Sunny

every year. These three girls are my best friends from grade school. Janet, the one at the top, owns a condo at Fayetteville, Arkansas which is about a three and a half hour drive from here. Although the trip was very uncomfortable there and back, I just cannot bring myself to stay at home while they go.l We left Friday morning, and came home on Sunday. We had a great time. I had to eat pain meds like they were M&M's, but it was the only way I could make it. We always go to the Arkansas Razorback Game Homecoming, and this year we won, which made it even better! On the way up, we stopped in our part of the wine country and I did have a very small glass of wine with lunch, and found out.............can't do THAT anymore. Since I have not been able to drink for so long, I got really stoned on that, and scared me a bit. But, I came out of it, and was fine when we hit the shopping mall that evening. These girls are really something. We have been making this trip for eight years now, and just have the greatest getaway.

[attachment 110010 Girls-Weekend-08-2.jpg]

[attachment 110011 Girls-Weekend-08-1.jpg]

welcome back! Now if you need help getting those "hooks" out of your lip, just ask Fred and Royal, they are theirs:rofl:

n/t

Perfect to see that you are getting out and about. Shame about the wine though.. However, give me a couple of days and we can have that corrected!! :):

fair winds

Mikie

How can you tell that wine effected you, it was probably the meds and wind. I met you and saw little difference in you, sober or under the influence:shrug: goofy either way. I never had to send you to the porch when it was just meds though :rofl:

I hear ya on the meds and what happens with a simple drink of what used to be fun. Looks like you are progressing very well.

George-CT

n/t

n/t

[attachment 110185 lindatooth.jpg]