Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This Old House

Dirt NC

[attachment 38360 Picture031.jpg]I have been under the weather all week with the sniffles but I snuck out of the house with my 1350 this morning for an hour or so and decided to hunt a 1850's era house that I have hunted many times before along with several other detectorist. They say that no place is ever truly hunted out and this place keeps proving it. Today it gave up a 1927 wheatback penny. It was 4 1/2 inches deep and right smack dab in the middle of an area that has been hunted numerous times. Not a great find but made me feel a little better anyway.

.... and getting out to do some deep knee bends!