Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This never happened out west -

steve in so la

Here's the coins I dug this morning at a recently found city park. Check out all the throw away pennies - 27 of them. Almost all the coins in the pic were deep and with the frequent rainfall they surely corrode.

IMG_0630_zpsqtfbus7z.jpg

Back west where I lived the infrequent rainfall preserves the coins. Steve in so la

n/t

I have dug some that were almost completely gone here in Ky.

Good to be in the East, eh Steve. Just hope you take vacations come Hurricane season
You will have more rain than you will know what to do with.

for what may come - bought a generator, got boards for the windows, etc. Hope I never have to use them or leave overnight but best to be prepared. Steve

I have a sister living somewhere down in the state where you are now. Gives me more people to pray for when bad weather comes along. Glad those I do know are Christians...they (and you) all have an Awesome God.

I've dug some that were so far gone that they had turned into old rusty nails.... ;-)

n/t

lol guess I have too come to think of it

Hello Steve from Ma in MO.....good to see you posting photos of your finds no matter how good or bad the finds are! I have to say the coins and the pennies about gone from corrosion look just like a lot of my finds, but still thanked God for the coins still good and spendable! Keep detecting and find the gold like when in Tucson, AZ...you are good at detecting and digging for the oldies! God Bless! Ma