Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This morning visitors

Royal

[attachment 98308 fawns1.jpg]

[attachment 98309 fawns11.jpg]

What a dummy I was. I took fast shots because I was afraid they would take off. As it was I could have taken my time. The eventually took off but I had time to get the fawns in this picture to and didn't. Dumbazz me :(

I don't name them.

They are fun to watch for sure. The fawns are really neat as they race around playing. I had to stop my daugher a lot of times from taming them. Not good to loose those natural instincts for sure. Beautiful animals. No den, just live out in the open all winter yet do very well. You have harder winters than we do for sure.

Geo

n/t

I mentioned to Mary that there was always something going on out there. We don't see deer every day but most days. We have a lot of feeders out and a couple birdbaths, not to mention the little ponds that attract the birds. We see many different types of birds and animals. Coon, Fox, possum occasionally, deer and I have seen sign of bear. Of course the squirrels and chipmunks galore. Dang Crows wake me every morning and at night we occasionally hear the wiperwills a squalling. They are so LOUD and go on and on.

The many hummingbirds are a constant buzz out there, heck they will fly right up to your face and try to stare you down! Yes, summer is heaven but winter sucks

[attachment 98450 IMG_4142.jpg]