Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This month's lake finds.

Dan(NM)

I did all my hunting this month at a local lake, I believe I found more jewelry this month than all of last year :) I'm not a jewelry kind of guy, but the opportunity was literally in my back yard. I've never dug so much crap in my life, I usually cherry pick for older coins so I have developed a healthy respect for beach and lake hunters, they must have the patience of Job.
Lake 1-2020.jpg

Dang nice assortment of finds lots of silver I beach hunt a lot I’ve only found one gold ring on the beach my other 3 were in yards lol
Mark

Thank you, I didn't find any gold rings in the last 2 years... Course I wasn't digging low tones so that might account for that ;)

I found three this year!!! Crazy two in the same spot!!!

Off to a very nice start Dan... patience is right... I often dig the smallest sinkers,earring backs and even individual shotgun BBS..you certainly got the right machine for separation...

Off to a very nice start Dan... patience is right... I often dig the smallest sinkers,earring backs and even individual shotgun BBS..you certainly got the right machine for separation...
Thank you... I can't believe how hard the Equinox hits on stuff so small that I can't see it.. that gets very frustrating.

Thank you, I didn't find any gold rings in the last 2 years... Course I wasn't digging low tones so that might account for that ;)
You would be surprised I've found two really nice gold rings one a honker 12 grams both rang up in low 20's!