Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This may beat Kelleys Treasure...

ojm bc

or at least match his portable folding door.Last year I was treasure hunting our famous Stanley Park.I tend to hunt off the beaten paths,I was in a small clearance in the forrest trails,targets were few and far apart.I often come across the remnants of car break ins.Well I got a good signal on my detector and started digging at around 3 inches deep I had to remove a big rock,I continued to dig to 7 inches,stilll not target.I scanned the hole and the detector was still singing a good tune in the silver range.

I got my pinpointer out and noted the target was near,I scooped some more dirt and bingo there was a silver square arnate box there.At this time there was good potential of treasure!The silver box was about the size of two shoeboxes.I had to remove a big rock to lift it out my heart was pounding,this sure must be treasure maybe lost bank robery money.

Well I had it out and slowing removing the lid,inside was a dead parrot with a note of how the owner loved it.I put it back maybe next time it will be treasure.What a thrill it was for a fleating moment.

ojm

This story definitely tops my folding table story...incredible that something like that would happen! Did it bother you knowing that you had dug up an animal, or in this case a bird grave? I think that after covering it back up with dirt, I would have gotten out of the area as quickly as possible. Thanks for telling us this story, very interesting. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

...I never feel too good when I make these finds,but I know if you posted this question on the treasure forums that it is fairly common.So long Fred. :)

n/t

[attachment 11132 dead_dog_valley1.jpg]

must have been thinking. I bet you thought you were going to be RICH! Oh well, thats the way the bakk bounces. R.I.P.

Lil Brother:cry: