Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is Willys fault. He got me interested in another car show.

George-CT

Jane and I went up to Gramby, Connecticut. They have a big care show there every Monday night all summer, weather permitting.
Last night was the last one, so seeing Willys great shots of cars made it a must go to this one. ! hour drive from here but well worth it.
Great oldies music, food great, killer chilly and the best part, great cars. I like the older street rods and T buckets can appreciated all of them as they really keep them in great shape. Here are a few shots I took and my wife took. If its a T bucket with old geeser in it, that would be me, Jane took them. I have on the 57 chevy tail fin shirt.

Got some others of some nice street roads and some bikes also....

George-CT

n/t

fun place to go all summer on Monday nights. Biggest Car Show in New England. Its right on the CT, Mass, NY border so different cars from all over. I used to take my vettes there but now I prefer to take the road bike up. Fact, the vette don't get much use right now because of the bike. Wife prefers the vette to the bike so I take it there from time to time. One of the fun parts there in order to get in the show, for free, you have to drive your car on a road they made inside the show, blacktop. Everyone sits on the side of it, checking the cars out as they come in. Awesome sounds from some of these rigs. Many are set up for the drag strip so they trailer them down, then drive them in on this guys own road. Fun time, lot of laughs. They they fill a well groomed field and every one just talks cars and show and tell. Leaving everyone is charged up so that can get interesting as they show off leaving. Some of the light displays at night that they set up on them are really impressive also. Usually blue or purple underneath the car, and all kinds of lighting around the engines, wheels, exhaust.

Here is the link to the site.Marks Classic Car Show

I have a few more from last night I will post later.

Geo

n/t