Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is what it is like where Mike lives.. Also

Royal

a picture of that hairy sucker, getting ready to nurse, I think:super:

two in all that sand somewhere---That is if Mike hasn't found all of them yet.

Looks like a metal detectors paradise!

Lil Brother:)

and cool during the day but many times I took off my coat while detecting. It is in the mountains and there was one place we went that we could see the trees covered with snow a ways up. We had perfect weather the whole time I was there.

Heck I took rain gear and a warm jacket so didn't care. I remember the air was cool the night we went to the hot springs and it was just perfect.

my problem was the old knees. Too much squatting and digging. I did find a lot though. The country is just beautiful!! Mike and Alice are like family.

we drove right out there in Mike's truck, on the old town roads. Heck they are better than the ones around here!!:thumbup: It would be a heck of a place to set up a motor home. Cost a fortune to drive it up there though!!! The View could not be better though

but my goodness, with gas the price it is, we would have to take out a loan. Anywhere with a beach that looks like that has to be a good spot! :)

n/t

The lake will be even lower in October.. More ground to detect. I was out for a while today. Took the grandkids to the lake for a swim. They swam..I 'tected.

A silver dime and a few pennies.

Still a good time

sunny skies

M

I will assemble a few of my finds from this area and post them. The best part.....is that the lake comes up every year, washes, swirls, and changes the area so that next year, you have all new virgin ground to detect.

sunny skies

m

On our beach here, you might see....oh maybe 10-15 people on the beach. Over in the Okanagan, 75 miles away, that same beach would have 5000-7000 people on it.

Sunny skies, clear water

M

n/t