Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is what I found?

Wilhelm

It is not much of anything but what is it? Found it on a school yard that is sometimes used as a soccer field. It is slightly thicker than the quarters shown.

>>>The three crescents emblem of Diane de Poitiers is another, less common, symbol adopted by Neo-Pagans to represent the Triple Goddess. It is especially popular among some Dianic Wiccans<<<

[attachment 66860 3cresc.png]

http://www.answers.com/topic/triple-goddess

Hey Steve, Thanks for the ID. My son thought it was some kind of pagan symbol. That photo was my first attempt at a hand held shot. A little off center and a little bit of bad lighting.

I am done with the Views Forum. Hope Detector Man doesn't hold his breath waiting for me to return. He may turn blue in the face.

my guess is that its some sort of what the kids call GOTHIC decoration/jewelry or it does resemble the biological symbol shown on posters for germ warfare(?).

and its ok with me (not that i see myself as being that relevant on the Views Forum) if you come back.

...and not something you'd want to swallow or get in your eyes or something. :)

Please note, what happens on the Views Forum, stays on the Views Forum and I'd appreciate if you left it there. Thanks! :thumbup: