Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is one "pet" that we could all enjoy owning...............

Kelley (Texas)

This is a "working pet" that you will not regret feeding and boarding at your home. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y

n/t

were others. They would sure be useful:thumbup:

way he would not have had to show all the boys his gun collection the first time they got up enough nerve to come to my house! :lol:

I did the SAME thing when my daughter started bringing home boys! She married the first one I couldn't scare off!:rofl:

daughter did. Raising four girls, believe me,....I have paid for my raising, and now I got these soon to be two granddaughters coming along! I know how special a relationship with father/daughters are! We all want men like our daddies, but that sets the standard very high! Mine has been gone over thirty years, and I still feel his prescence all around me, particularly when I am outdoors!

Your daughters knew it would take a special boy to get by OUR daddies! :)

I have learned to be civil (sort of):biggrin:. I didn't crush his hand and I even offered him a beer. He politely turned me down which is what I wanted to hear. He seemed awful nervous and didn't say too much. My daughter knows me and I could feel her eyes watching me for some tell-tale expression of approval or dis-approval the whole time they were over. She thinks I'm too judgemental but in actual fact, if she likes him....I like him. :thumbup:

too mean to the girl's boyfriends, they could always bring out the speed-o photo and show them how brave you are too! :poke:

n/t