Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is one of the most sobering videos ever produced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNlv18j61a0#t=164 Hal Lindsey Report

Satan has only a short time to get his evil all over the world and it looks like he is getting it done many ways! Hal Lindsey wrote the book, Planet Earth, and was wrong about the end of age being at that time, but I do believe he is a Christian and a wise one at that, for he keeps up with Bible Prophecy and what is happening in the world to prove God's Word is truth and it is Spirit! Most don't believe because they have not the Spirit of God within them, so they walk around blind and deaf and know not what is going on around them, let alone what is going on in other nations or the world at large! The Prophecies have mostly been fulfilled and just a few are left to be fulfilled in the Book of Revelation....when Jesus will open the seal on the Book and then there will be plagues like it was during Moses and Pharaoh's time when God's people were enslaved and had to work hard and harder by Pharaoh and the Egyptians but came out victorious with gold and provisions given to them by the Egyptians themselves....now that shows God's almightiness in having Moses to lead His people (Israelites) out of captivity of miserableness!

Now in our time at the end of the age, as we know it, Jesus will catch us up unto Him, where we will meet Him and be led Home into God's glory....His Saints...the True Believers in Christ Jesus....where we'll be safe while the great tribulation is destroying and murdering those who've been left behind and the only way they can be saved is by truly believing in Jesus but will be killed for their faith! Warnings of the disasters and troubles coming are being told, but are people listening and getting ready to be kept safe with Jesus, our Ark of the Covenant, and escape what is coming upon the people in nations everywhere?? I pray many, many more souls are saved for God to have eternal life with Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

Ma is correct when she writes, "Hal Lindsey wrote the book, Planet Earth, and was wrong about the end of age being at that time, but I do believe he is a Christian and a wise one at that, for he keeps up with Bible Prophecy and what is happening in the world to prove God's Word is truth and it is Spirit!"

We should not write people off because of mistakes that they make, and Ma hasn

i agree i thought he put this to geather well ..job well done for Hal Lindsey on this one