Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is just almost to good to believe,baby!!!!!!:crazy::thumbup:

warthog

Tonight,a little more than 24 hours since I had my first spinal injection,I am feeling BETTER THAN I HAVE ALL YEAR!!!!!....The pain in my back and legs has decreased amazingly!!!!I am not going to overdo it,but tomorrow,my walking regimen will begin.I got to get back into the 'swing' of things,for detecting season.Supposed to be near 60 here by this coming Monday,so they say.:thumbup:

n/t

God's continued healing blessings for your back and to become stronger and stronger and feeling much better each day, but take it easy for awhile.....my sister is doing really well concerning her back, so there is hope through treatment with needles and injection! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

I am happy you feel better! Being in pain all the time is not fun, will be praying for your continued good health, and HH if you get the chance!