Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is just a whole lot to contemplate:shocked:..........

warthog

The paperwork that came with my winning song entry in the 2013 Christmas songwriting contest states that my song will be included on a Christmas song album that will go on sale for this Christmas season later this year,on itunes,amazon and StarTune.It also states I will receive .14 cents for every copy sold in the U.S.,and for every copy sold worldwide other than the U.S.,.10-12 cents for every copy sold,and i retain all rights to my song........Now,I am being realistic here,not all songs go over so well,making very little,if any.EXTREMELY RARE,for a first song from anybody to make it big.God is on control of everything,and it will turn out according to His plan and timing.......Steve.

Cool beans, Steve. Get back in that song writing mood....those pennies add up.

Got my Itunes card ready! Will be buying it when available. Should I just send you the .14 cents now?!?!:lol:

Just remember Steve that if one million buy your record, it could add up to quite a sum! God's will be done in whether your songs and CDs make a hit and make you a living and even wealthy to serve and help others, who are less fortunate, with the monies you receive! May God Bless you in your song writing and music! Amen! :angel: Ma