Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is for Fred and Wayne, they could use it in dealing with our little Princess :D

Royal

http://www.lahacal.org/gentleman/ladies.html

how do we judge? Hey! lets go back in the archives and count the "bite me's".......:razz:
Anyhoo, i will have you know that i always tip my hat to Miz Sunny, mainly cause i have hair, maybe not as much as that "apeman" out in the Arrowlakes but......:rofl:
Oh BTW, when you tell that sweet girl to "bite me" is that the same as offering her your seat?:biggrin:

she always deserves it when I rag on her. :wiggle: By the way, where is Fred? You think he might be up to somehting?:angel:

n/t

little class and dignity to the site :D Just trying to teach our cruder members how to be swave and deboner!! :super:

would like to know what the reference to the fact that you have hair is refering to? I have plenty to sorta cover some of my head! Well almost maybe.:crylol:

sure you ALL have this in you, you just get toooo much delight in trying to see how far the envelope can get pushed! Wouldn't trade any of you for a seat on the omnibus or carriage! :)

ways to make the broom more "friendly user" for you! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

ride a broom. :D Talented lady

n/t