Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is dedicated to our fellow Forum friend, Wayne Williams.....................

Kelley (Texas)

It has become apparent that Wayne loves Texas humor stories and jokes and I thought that I would do a simple tribute to him...a place of honor very befitting for him! This photo was posted in the past, but not with the importance placed upon it as it now demands. Wayne, congratulations, this is a well deserved honor.

It has been decided that one of the guard donkeys would be renamed..."WAYNE!" If presidents can have buildings named after them, why not name something after a good friend, right? We debated about renaming both donkeys, renaming the female donkey "Miss Wayner" but decided to put that option on the back burner for the time being! Wayne, you are going to be famous! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

someone would realise i was cute, and recognise my dedication to stubborn simplicity, like standing around being fed while i showed off my credentials :surprised:
Ooops gotta go and bite the tail off that Coyote! :thumbup::rofl::rofl::rofl: .........oh yeah almost forgot! Need to find an Another joke for Fred, maybe something about a piece of er....Donkey :D

n/t

n/t