Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is Awsome. I wish more of you could see it

Royal

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/?action=view&current=Coups_de_vent.flv

I remember a program on TV years ago showing a lighthouse off the coast of England. It was suppose to be the western most point on the island nation. The lighthouse was huge and the report said that there was a heli-pad on the top of it but it had been washed off three times and not replaced. I thought that was impossible as it was really a tall sucker. Now I believe!!

day and then all night? Those are some major seas for sure. I like the sound of the ocean in a storms and have spent many hours at the shoreline listening to the surf pound the rocks etc. That clip puts in prospective how nasty the ocean can get. We used to go to Watch Hill, Rhode Island as its exposed to open sea at night. As we approached all you could see is a sea of foam far taller than the dunes we were heading to. the closer you got the more noise. It was awesome and scary at the same time..... Once the storms stop, detector people would come out and start looking for long lost goodies. Most of the nor easters have the same effect on the coastline here and do a lot of damage to homes on the shoreline and can remove all the beach sand in one storm, but the next day it all starts piling up again.... Keeps all the treasure mixed up good. If we get some more decent days this month, I hope to get out with the Minelab and swing the coil for and afternoon. Snowing today and a nor easter off the coast so not gonna happen today.

I saved that clip as I like the wave sounds.

Oh yeah, good herd came in last night on deer cam...

George-CT

Harness the power in one storm like that and you could provide electricity for the planet for a long time!!