Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is a first for me!!........:wacko:..........

Bobbie

A young man called my shop asking if he could order a flower arrangement for his girl friend. He then told me that he had a special vase to put the flowers in. So thinking that it was a nice crystal vase of some sorts, I told him to bring it in and I would fill it full of flowers

This is what he brings in for a container!!..........we now have pirate flowers!!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words!!!

n/t

you are sure up to it. You never take anyones crap for sure. She is a timid little hillbilly girlie thing that just sweeps and mops and tends her feller. Can you straighten her out a bit??:rofl:

did the guy look like a freak? All in black and pretty like??

n/t

n/t

Seeing you post on this Forum was a very pleasant surprise and I do hope that you will become a regular here. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

Hmm ,, If you lived closer to me I would guess that you had meet up with the future husband of a little red head I know ....collects skulls :blink: ...Don't make them a bad sort and all ...
Welcome ...
Bill G.