Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is a first :cam:

Why Norton we should fashion a pull tab crown and

crown you the PULL TAB KING.......:rofl:

Commen from a Tabdog.

HH,

Here is a pic of a string of pull tabs I scooped up from a lake bottom.The string they were strung on broke,so it had been much longer.The lake bottom was covered in that area with the tabs that fell back in.There had to be several hundred tabs on that string.I don't know if someone made a necklace or had just stung them for fun.
Waterbug

i think that will be my new hobby. making pull tab art. then i will hold a contest and guess what the mystery prize will be?

a 300 lbs pull tab chain. I tried a few links today, took me 20 minutes for 3 links. whoever did that has too much free time