Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This gov. is harassing american citizens,especially if you are a christain:unsure:

C.J.M.

Folks if you can find this c.d. get it ,it will blow your socks off. The things that are happening and what will happened soon.ministry materials. 1-800-706-5480

Most of Congress and BO only care about themselves and are greedy and power hungry, especially, Obama and Michelle....they think they are royalty and act like it, while many, many Americans and Senior Citizens are hurting because of no jobs, high taxes and small SS incomes! I had an IlRA, but it has been depleted since BO and Biden took office in 2008! Dictators or a king and queen we don't need nor most of us do not want! May God have mercy upon His people and those who need jobs and homes for them and their families and May He draw the Obama's nearer to Him than He will draw closer to them and save their souls to turn around on the path of life to walk in Jesus' footstep and live righteously in His righteousness or may they be moved out of office and out of the USA and back to Africa if that is what is needed to bring his arrogant, Islamic snobbery down to how other people live! Amen! :angel: Ma

Perry Stone seen in the bottom picture of the second picture is from my little bittie town of Big stone gap va. He doesn't live here now but this is where he was born and raised.

I like to listen to and watch Perry Stone, as he has learned a lot about the Bible and History and is godly wise in the teachings of God's Word! His wife is a very good cook and uses it for her ministry to feed many others! Hope you are feeling much better, Theresa, and May God in Jesus' name continue to bless you with healing of your body and meet your every need! Amen! :angel: Ma

Sorry if this comes across as just someone having a shot, as I am a Christian myself. But if God has something important for you to know, how is it that you get charged $$ to hear it?
I know a man is worthy of his labour and you don't muzzle an ox, so I have no problems with ministers making money as wage in the pulpit. But what about poor people who don't have money and cannot afford these things? They have to rely on maybe hearing it from others who payed to hear the important message from God? That's not how God works.
It seems this sort of ministry is only for that haves, not for the have nots.

Welcome Smigo! It is good to have you posting with us and giving your input! The poor people might have Bibles and can read them and also watch TV, if they are able to afford TV service! Because I have depleted my savings (IRA) I am going to cancel my TV but try to keep my phone and Internet Service, as I need my Computer for information and to keep in contact with my brothers and sisters! God says the whole world will be told about Him before the end of the age, so everyone will have a chance to be saved! I think there are Computers in Library's that are free to use and these could be used for God's Word as well as the sins of the world which many do use them for...but shouldn't as children are in the libraries also!

When we listen to TV or radio it is up to each of us whether to send money to the Evangelists or not and I do know many are tricked into sending their money to think they will get this or that from God....which He will but we don't necessarily have to pay some preacher to get God's blessings in Jesus' name! We can pray to Him with a sincere heart in humbleness while giving Him the glory and praise and He will meet our every need and often our hearts' desires! Helping those in need He is the happiest about, I think! Hope you stay with us and contribute to our CMD Forum....always glad to have someone new with us! Amen! :angel: Ma