Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Third Hunt of The Week

SeniorSeeker

Today's finds are: a small pile of pennies, three nickles, one fishing weight, and one quarter. Of course there was a lot of junk finds as well.

Congrats! Good hunt, as you weren't skunked and every coin found adds to the total! I had many days with just a few coins are even just one, two or three pennies....never know what is or isn't in the ground until we hunt and find out for ourselves! Keep on, keepin' on with Jesus and :detecting: :angel: Ma

find the nickels & you will find the gold. I was out for 2 hours today & dug 33 coins, none old. Steve in so la

I know you are enjoying it. :detecting:

Yes Mike, I am enjoying it and I'll enjoy it a lot more when my doctor see's me for the disorder of right shoulder rotator cuff @ the end of this month. Today my goal was to completely cover the volley ball court, the kids playground and a few spots around the lake and I accomplished that without a lot of pain. Praise God! Needless to say, I was very surprised to not find all that much at either location, within the park. Later maybe? It was simply a delight to get out and enjoy our wonderful hobby again. I thank God for each day He graciously gives me.

What year is the shiny nickel? Looks like it could be a war nickel which has silver in it. I am so happy for you that you are getting to detect again. I enjoy seeing your finds again.