Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thinking of Selling 2 of my 4 detectors need some

Wilhelm

.Bought one of the last CZ-5's with 8"coil. Used it a couple times and it has spent so much
time in the Closet, I think it is GAY. Also purchased the FZ-1 probe at the same
time. Any Idea what I can ask for them? My grand kids don't seem to go for detecting, they
prefer sports. Any info thanks My others are a CZ-20, CZ-70 Tesoro Silver Sabre II The
CZ-70 is my main dude, the Sabre and CZ-20 are also very GAY.

be careful they don't try to mate in there!

(h.h!)
j.t.

My suggestion put the CZ5 and CZ20 on Ebay with a poor mans reserve a start price close to the value but low enough to get a buyer's attention.The CZ5 newer model good condition start 399.00 the CZ20 499.00 for 6 days my estimate for final sale CZ5 475-500 the CZ20 550-600.I usually keep the auction open to overseas buyers these buyers usually want low insurance so they buy as is no refunds,The CZ5 will ship by US Air mail anywhere in the world for about 40 bucks the CZ20 with a case will drive shipping up.The Sabre 2 don't know that much about.