Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thinking about some storys

Royal

but have not writ them yet. I have a few pictures to inspire me but been too dang lazy and busy to rite them :D

I will just post these pictures to maybe get my dead arse a moving. Kant tonight because I dun made a rerun to the haunts that Rob and I visited last fall. Mebby tomorrow :D

[attachment 53793 BOTTLES.jpg]

[attachment 53794 ME-AND-SPUD-IN-HOLE.jpg]

[attachment 53796 ME-TOSS-FISH.jpg]

[attachment 53799 ME2.jpg]

[attachment 53800 ME1.jpg]

[attachment 53801 LINE-TENDERS.jpg]

Story's soon :D

fish dead? Odd pic with the diver seeming to throw the fish up on the ice.
Gotta be a story there.

n/t

Even with a line on, there was always 'something' in the back of my mind that kept me looking for that hole and not relaxing [or working] on the dive.

Good pictures bud!!!

fair winds, calm seas

M

that one where I thought I had lost my line. Diving under the ice alone was just stupid though..

Were these found on your dives ? Nice...Nice...Nice !! BUT, you couldn't pay me enough to dive under the ice.........even if the water was warm. I'd panic seeing that ice enclosure overhead. Hope you found the driveway O.K. last night.:lol:

The water is usually as clear as gin and it is not scary at all. I guess if you are clostiphobic or a sissy it might be :D

The reason I don't do it any more is that you are restricted to a hundred foot rope