Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Things are SHAPING UP, for July vacation!!:thumbup:....

warthog

My Fisher 1280X raring and ready to go, works perfectly, getting our camper in shape for our vacation, starting July 17. Been doing a lot of walking, building my strength up for WET DETECTING, I just checked the Mi. DNR website, all the state parks we'll be visiting and camping at allows metal detecting, YAY!!.Where we're camping, the oldest swimming beach dates to the late 1800's/ early 1900's,I found a 1942 Walking Libery Half up off the beach in the grass years ago,, and Mercury dimes and Buffalo nickels DEEP in the sand bottom, in the water. Funny thing, NEVER, have I seen another person swinging a detector all the times I've been there....This particular State Park has been HUGELY popular for the last 100+ years, because of the wonderful sand bottom in this lake. July 17, here we COME!!!:fisher::cool:

Very excited for you! Good to have a plan!