Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thief!! Thief!! :)

Micheal_R

Staff member
Went out to pick some of our apples yesterday. We got to the tree and heard russeling in the branches and saw apples on the ground. I knew immediately what was happening. So, I came back to the house, got camera and rifle [just to be sure] and came back. I tossed a couple of rocks at him and he bolted.... jerks in hot pursuit. Anyway, not the best of pictures but you can see the shape of the bear in the tree..

[attachment 66797 bear-001.jpg]

[attachment 66798 bear-002.jpg]

Hopefully, he will stay away now. :)

calm seas

Mikie

punch drunk from eatin fallen apples?:rofl: Glad ya scared the bugger away!

n/t

n/t

i saw a black spot moving in my tree, thought it was a Crow and whacked it one with the pellet gun!:blink:
I was kinda shook when a bear dropped out of the tree and went grumbling off i while stood there with a pellet gun:unsure:......it was all my wife's fault of course:biggrin: