Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

They didnt tell me:veryangry:........

warthog

.. got an e-mail from my old Church today,they very casually told about how busy they have been,how they had Vern's funeral yesterday......Vern was one of my very best friends in that Church,and they KNEW it.I would have gone back to the funeral,if they had bothered to let me know,BUT THEY DIDNT,and I find this SO highly irritating;I'm not sure if I will EVER go back,even to visit.I sent them a reply,asking WHY was I not informed?TERRIBLE.......................:sadwalk::ranting:

Sorry that you lost your friend and you missed his funeral. Things can fall through the cracks very easily, hopefully the Church will put systems in place so this does not happen again.

I know it hurts to lose a close friend and not know but do not let the enemy put a wedge or stumbling block that will hinder you. Love you Steve - let not the sun go down on your anger.

Well, if you had that much trouble with the Church, you made a right decision to leave for good. Praying that your next Church is the perfect fit.

all that is in the past, and the past cannot be changed, only God can change the hearts and circumstances from this day forward, so Let Go and Let God and He will direct your footsteps on the right path to where He wants you and Marcia to attend church for serving and glorifying Him in Jesus' name! Do not be angry nor have a bitter root....allow God to completely heal you and His Holy Spirit to guide you and Marcia, too! Love you in our Lord Jesus Christ....Sister Ma Betty!