Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

They are smart

Royal

[video][/video]

there was a grey squirrel that I just could not stop getting in my feeder. He would eventually defeat everything I tried. My buddy was laughing at me about it. I caught it in a live trap and took it to my buddies place, when he was not there and turned it loose. He still does not know it.

full of oak trees. Lots of acorns for the little buggers. I have seen as many as 12 squirrels out there at one time and that is one heck of a bunch of sunflower seeds to feed them.

The birds scatter plenty of seeds on the ground under the feeder and the chipmunks and squirrels get enough.

The humming birds are all over the place. I have a feeder a foot from my chair and they use it constantly.