Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

These guys have been just standing there for hours, must be contented

Royal

[attachment 80419 deer1.jpg]

n/t

n/t

n/t

They are safe there.

Now it says we are going to have a high of 4 degrees tomorrow :(

out there today at one time. Black, grey and fox squirrels! The one I raised is either gone or don't like me no more :D

Ahem Royal, could you just whisper what I'm looking for/at? I don't want the others to know that I am a dumb blonde Sheila who never sees snow. As hard as I look, I can't see any critters . . . are they some sort of post shaped critters?
Sheila.

horizontal lines when looking for most game animals as horizontal lines are not common in the natural world. Those dark objects in the background are the Deer and don't feel bad about it! If you have not seen such before you would not recognise it.
Wayne

Oh, yes I see them Wayne, I suppose if you know what to look for they are obvious. We do have deer here, in fact one nearly ran into the side of our car a couple of years ago. We were unlucky to be on a road on the side of a mountain, when he just jumped out of the bush on the downside trying to get up the hill. They are fairly rare though. We have a lot of trouble with kangaroos being hit by cars and trucks. At dusk and dawn, they jump out of the bush about 100ft in front of your car and then stop dead in the road right in front of you. As they are a reasonably solid animal, if they hit the wrong part of the vehicle, they often put a stop to the journey you're on.
Sheila.