Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

These Bluetooth Earbuds, Check or Hold

buckeeeee

I came across these headphones on Amazon, they look like they fit the bill. At $8.00 they don't come with a charger or case (I have plenty of chargers that would probably work and pockets I can carry them in). Any thoughts, comments or opinions. Also the delivery is slow, Dec 12, maybe because of the Christmas season getting close.

Google Search - osierr6 Bluetooth 4.1 Sweatproof Wireless Headphones APTX-Low Latency Bluetooth Earbuds CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic Bluetooth Earphones, Secure Fit for Sports, Gym(Black)

Hi, I bought these earbuds for $49 from Amazon. Here is the link. https://www.amazon.com/Paww-DualSound-Resistant-Sweatproof-Ear/dp/B07KVFNWM3

The sound was really good but I felt like even with the AptX LL they could be slow to sound off on a target, however I am hard of hearing. So I plugged wired earbuds into the Minelab bluetooth cube that came with my 800.

If you are interested, I will sell these for $24 including shipping. Pop it into the mail tomorrow. You would get a cloth bag, USB charge cable and the earbuds. (Make sure you don't push the charger into the earbud too hard - warning came in instructions, was not crazy about that but they charge fine if you insert it only a little) you may have to play around with them.

The sound is great and the earbud tips block out the ocean. I will try to find the other size ear tips if I can.

Regards

dont the 800 come with he headphones? why do you need to use the little cube? thinking of getting an 800 myself and thought they came with blue tooth headphones

Kevin3 said:
dont the 800 come with he headphones? why do you need to use the little cube? thinking of getting an 800 myself and thought they came with blue tooth headphones
The little cube allows you to use headphones with better sound quality and still be wireless. There is a significant difference in my opinion. Be sure and get the Minelab quarter inch to the Equinox water proof connector adaptor for best results JMO
HH Jeff