Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

These are a part of my rusty iron finds....horse shoe, mule shoe and etc.

Missouri--Ma Betty

[attachment 332229 IMG_0548.JPG]

These are corrupted by the soil and water for they are not made of pure metals! This is exactly what sins do to our hearts and souls corrupting us within until Jesus' forgiving love and pure shed blood washes away all our repentant sins and make us pure and holy like He is pure and holy.....this can be done quickly or slowly, depending, upon our willingness to stay His Word and following Him on His path, daily! Amen! :angel: Ma

....Hey Betty!! If you want to preserve your iron relics...you can lightly sand them and then coat them with a spray on lacquer or put them into an electrolysis bath! In this case...the coating of lacquer is like when we get saved...(IE make Jesus our Savior and Lord)...THE BLOOD OF JESUS preserves us and makes us whole in Christ Jesus!! Although our earthly body will decay..our heavenly body is made ready for Jesus! What metal detector do you like to use?? GOD IS GOOD!!!

steve in so az said:
I almost forgot :) Those are neato things Betty. You might make something out of them. Good pic, Steve in so la
CORRECTION...This is a Christian Metal Detecting forum.....IN EVERYTHING THAT WE DO ......WE DO IT FOR THE LORD JESUS!!

I have my share of rusty old relics too. :detecting:

Thanks Steve, but making something with them, I won't at this stage of my life....that should have been done long ago, before I moved and have everything packed in boxes stacked to the ceiling in bedrooms and garage! Hope the weather holds up nice for all diggers everywhere! Getting hot here in Cuba, MO and had to turn on my A/C, as I get too ill and feeling badly without it! Peace! Ma Betty

Thanks Joe....that is a good idea in preserving them to keep on rusting any farther...but right now they are in boxes piled to the ceilings and I can't get to them, so don't know when that will happen or what my kids will do with all the stuff, when I pass on from this old earth to be with Jesus in a new immortal body someday, anyway I hope so, as I lean on and trust in Jesus, the One and Only Savior Who loved me so much He died for me and everyone and has forgiven me of all my sins for giving me eternal life with Him forever more! Amen! Peace! Ma

I am sure Steve knows that, but was just tired of seeing the forum torn apart as a Christian (religious) forum for awhile and too long! ::surrender: Yes, let us do everything for Lord Jesus for He is worthy of all praise and glory! Amen! Ma

Thanks Mike, Yes, I know you most likely have far more than I do, but I have me and I am an old rusty relic with achy stiff bones and Red Hair...which qualifies as being Rusty! :lol: :cheekkiss: Peace! Ma