Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Theres doesnt seem to be enough.....

Lil Brother

time in the day for me now days. Monday night Carol and I attended a dinner representing "The Witness" at a Hot Springs tourism banquet. Last night was a dress rehearsal,(that got rained out), tonight a couple of the elders from my church came by, tomorrow is another dress rehearsal, opening weekend is this Friday and Saturday.-----WOW

My butts dragging; however, Im excited about the upcoming season. This is our 25th year and to think some said it would never last!

I have a new boss now who happens to be young enough to be my son. (its not Sis anymore) Im putting in more hours and staying very busy.

I have taken 39 injections and hundreds upon hundreds of pills for my hepatitis C. I only have 9 more to go. Im feeling stronger every day, but Im not rushing anything. Im telling you all that I am a walking talking modern day miracle in the works. Please continue to pray for me and my lil sis. Believe me when I say that I do appreciate every one that you all have said.

I promise a story soon.Good night and

God Bless,

Lil Brother :sleepy

we worry about you when you are absent for a long time. It sure seems to be a busy season for all of us but just drop in occasionally so we know how you are doing. We care

a most valuable commodity, we never seem to have enough. Have a great performance season. Hope you continue to feel better each day!

Dave

makes my heart glow to see you getting better and stronger everyday. You are a fighter and always have been. I truly believe God helps those who try to help themselves. He doesn't give up either. ILY, Linda :)

I gotta tell ya... Age is a heck of a price to pay for maturity.

Be well and know that we are thinking and praying for you.

All the best

M