Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

There is Hope in this nation:thumbup:

Amen I agree! Hillary is just an evil extension of BO and will not only be just like him but worse for she will double and triple everything evil that he stands for! I pray ppl will open their eyes and ears to see and hear truth about this wicked woman who will do anything and say anything to be pres because she and her party are so desperate and do not want an outsider in the pres seat or in the WH! May God Bless America again and May He Bless Israel! Amen! :angel: Ma

I too agree.....we are watching proceedings closely from over here in the uk.Hilary clinton is a disaster waiting to happen,corrupt,a liar and a continuation of the disasterous policies that are screwing your country into the ground.
You guys need to vote for change,whether trump is a good choice or not.Voting for trump will shake the establishment to the core and create much needed change like it has over here.Your politicians are not concerned about the people of your country......they are interested in keeping their elitist club running smoothly while keeping the common people as subdued as possible.,the same agenda as every government on this planet..........they truly are evil.

The big problem is getting those who have been put to sleep by government propagander to wake up and do something that impliments change.

Yes, I agree but so many are asleep and just don't care as long as they get what they want from the Gov't and society, but they seem to not be aware of what is coming and that is the great tribulation upon the whole world and that will wake many up but will be too late! SAD!!!! :angel: Ma

Ma,all most people are interested in is material wealth.......who can get the biggest tv on the wall.
I never thought i would see societies all over the world full of greed,coruption and hate but i'm afraid it has happened and things are deteriorating daily.
I can't stand the way most people are these days......i would like to get away from these animals and start afresh but there is no where to run to.
There will be an enormous disaster soon enough.......lets hope those who survive can make a better go of it next time.
All the very best to you all.

When Jesus comes whoever is saved and living for Him, daily, will be caught up and taken out of this sinful world but we just don't know when that will be! He is our Ark of safety and He will redeem us from off the earth so those who do survive the great tribulation which God will shorten those days (or the very elite would be destroyed) will either die for their faith then in Jesus by being beheaded or they will take the Mark of the Beast and have their souls be lost and condemned forever! Terrible and troubled times are coming more so than now; so it behooves us all to believe in Jesus as our personal Savior and Lord and to remain with Him unto the end of our mortal lives so that we have eternal life with Him! The Lake of Fire prepared for satan and his angels (demons) and all sinners will be a place of torture and torment that can't even be comprehended unless studying and learning the Word of God to know His prophecies are being fulfilled and soon terror will fall upon the whole world! :angel: Ma