Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

There have been milestones for some of the people in my life this past week! Two

Sunny

of my grandsons started their first day of kindergarten. It is hard for me to believe that our lives go by so fast, and seemed like only yesterday they were entering my life.

Jack and David were both so excited, they could barely contain themselves!

The second piece of great news is that I am going to become a "Nana" again,..........on of my most favorite occupations! This time, I went to the doctor with my youngest daughter, Shannon, to have an ultrasound done. They all look like a bunch of black and white shapes to me, but this time, it was quite amazing!

Remember.......I have five grandsons, and one three year old little granddaughter. Well,...........it seems we have another little girl on the way! WE ARE SO EXCITED! Shannon's David is one of the ones that started kindergarten this week. She has dedicated her life to him, as he has a few special needs. She is a very good mother. So a girl will be very good for all of them.

I am going to try and send a copy of the ultrasound. If you look closely, you will see that she is looking directly at us. You can see both eyes, nose and mouth! Looks like she may even have a bit of hair already. Keep in mind,....at this point she is barely over a pound in weight.

Anyway, just thought I would share this with you, it's been a highpoint in my life this past week! :)

[attachment 65849 hanna003.jpg]

n/t

Congratulations on the soon to be new grand daughter! When things are fast paced like they were for you this week, just take a break every so often and take things just one day at a time. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

hope you saved all the toys from the other grandchildren, course, with a new granddaughter, you need new toys. Have fun shopping.

n/t

Great news on the granddaughter as well. Does Shannon have any names in mind yet.......that's always a fun part.:beers:

I love both Hannah and Lynn. Lynn is my second oldest daughter's middle name as well.:thumbup:

n/t