Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

their arrogance is my proof/bc/saxon/medievil/present

eppillus06

did this on a farm,where the people gave permission then threw me off,for no reason what so ever.the bloke who came on after me now has the farm!.emm.hes a pratt too.it happen's in detecting.gave all and received nothing back.quit commen in the uk.archeologist's have a lot to do with it,bet some people on this site are glad they dont detect in the uk?.

hi mate you are correct we in britain do have a few probs,we are lucky with our sites known landowners for years,whiskey and wine at xmas helps a lot where are you in this fine country regards enid and ray.

hi all,yep your right there,i do do that,wine at christmas,vintage champagne if its a proper piece.only happened to me 3 time's getting shoved off.alway's open and honest from the start is one of my motto's.the fella's that now have the land i did,will find nothing,and if they do,their cash it in,only the money they get,will lead to nothing but ill will.not my problem.get this though,one farmer asked me to tell the fella that came after me all my finds spots.hes still waiting,for relic's and coins too!.mug i aint.fella's lucky i never gave him a good hiding in the field.he's filled the farmer with i do this for this and that historical society and the rest of the trash that the metal detectorist/treasure hunter has to put up with{and yet we are the people now filling up most of the museum's in the uk}.NIGHTHAWKERS UNITED {commen theives}.and i was out there for years without seeing a soul.i take pride in what i do,and wont have anyone knock it or my friend's.all the best in your future outing's people,maybe see you at a rally on day.

hi mate thanks for reply,we live in birmingham,and we are members of REDDITCHHISTORICALDETECTIONSOCIETY and BLOXWICHMDC,both great clubs and very honest members which is very refreshing nowadays,regards enid and ray you did not say where you were from.

southern england,i dont do any land at all of any historical importance,nor will,not unless asked by the flo.i wont pay anyone to do my hobby,alway's someone think's that the detectorist/treasure hunter should pay somthing,thev'e had enough of other people's money,only so many thing's one can buy for the home,or the mistress,only they aint getting there on me.rather forget treasure hunting,and walk straight into a world of no mate you PAY ME.