Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Wife found these

cisne

My Wife found these Peace Dollars in NC over the weekend under an old Maple tree. They have only been cleaned with a little dish detergent and a sponge. I was suprised how bright they were. 2nd time she has ever used a detector. We had a great weekend.

Jim

WOW how sweet and she wont let you forget cause i would not if i found them

Now go hit that tree again good luck Mike

n/t

Beautiful coins !!! Great finds..

n/t

Amazing finds, I'd say the wife is a natural. :thumbup:

I don't even want to admit how long it took to find my first obsolete coin...a mere wheatie!

Wow! Those are fantastic! To find one silver doller is a dream for me, but 3!! A huge congrats to her! I know she is pumped after that, Beale.

Oh! Coins, I thought from your subject line, she found your :surprised:dirty magazines. Nice coins.:thumbup:

Want them to really shine, Mix a bit of water and baking soda to a paste,, rub it on the coin for a bit and rinse it off,,then they will really sine

That is so cool! I wish I could find some things like that. I will some day

Or put them in rock tumbler with only dry baking soda to put a shine on them.

Ok Cisne,
I gotta ask,
You don't know a John Cisne from NC that moved to Northern Michgian do you?

Just seems too much of a coincidence.

Good Luck,
Mark